Atex contributes towards realizing an improvement in industry and comfortable living environment by providing "popular products loved by all" following our company's phirosophy of "creating wellbeing and attractiveness".
"Creating wellbeing and atractivness" means improving ourselves, the value of life and happiness for all while providing "exitement", ''pease of mind" and "comfort" to our customers through our products.
We are providing reliable products
for our customers with severe quality control processes.
We continuously try to improve the "quality of our management system" to provide high quality products so that we can increase customer satisfaction.
- We always try to keep up with the latest trends to answer our customers' needs and expectations, while following legal requirements. By knowing clearly what customers want, we can produce populare products which meet our customers' demands.
- We continuously try to adapt to what is required of us and to improve the effectiveness of our "quality of management system".
- Atex is setting goals to achieve high qualities, and each division in making efforts to reach our goals.
- Atex makes our policy of quality well known to employees, and all our employees understand this policy.We take responsibility for our behavior so that "our quality control" can be sastained and we can improve our skills.
ISO 9001 Quality Authentication.
ISO 9001 Quality Authentication.
We protect the environment and contribute to our community.
We are developing eco-friendly products and promoting "Green procurement". We continuously make improvements towards "environmental management system". We try to protect the environment and strive to prevent pollution.
- We are promoting continuous improvements in "environmental management systems" to reduce harmful effect on the environment in all our bussiness activities.
- We are working continuously to improve the environment and to prevent pollution in the following ways:
- (1) By developing eco-friendly products which suit the environment (Eco-design).
- (2) By purchasing environmentally friendly materials, machine parts and products (Green Procurement).
- (3) By establishing systems to manage hazardous substances and to reduce environmental pollution.
- (4) By reducing energy waste.
- We comply with legal requirements retalting to environmental issues.
- We openly state our environmental policy, set goals, then we achieve them. We revies our goals as well as our environmental policy once a year.
Environmental management system
We have been doing our best to manufacture under the motto of "sincerity, trust and creativity", since our founding in 1934. After World War II, we entered the agricultural machinery manufacturing industry to contribute to increasing food supply and we have been developing a wide range of products ever since. In 1989, we made a succesful entry into a new production field, the electric wheel chair "Mypia", by conbining new technology and the know-how we have already developed. Now we have been growing up to be ranked the 2nd among the industry.
We will agressively try and do our best as a developing company to continue to expand our business and contribute to an acturalization of a more comfortable living environment by producing popular products.
|Company name||Atex Co., Ltd.|
|Address||1-2-5, Kinuyama, Matsuyama-city, Ehime pref., 791-8524, Japan|
|Phone||81 89 924 7162|
|Fax||81 89 925 0771|
|Capital||¥60,800,000 (US $550,000)|
|Main items||Lawn Mowers, Transporters , Carriers, Electric Wheel Chairs, etc|
|1934||Eiichi Murata established Kinuyama Foundry|
|1941||Established Shikoku Manufacturing Corporation|
|1946||Reestablished as an agricultural machinery manufacturer|
|1961||Re-organised as Shikoku Manufacturing Co., Ltd.|
|1962||Built a new factory at the present location|
|1967||Started to develop and produce the Combine Cutter|
|1973||Built a second factory|
|1974||Started to develop and produce the Crawler Transporter|
|1975||Established the Murata Scholarship Foundation|
|1982||Started to produce the Automatic Metering Sorter|
|1985||Built a third factory|
|1988||Started to produce the Electric Scooter "Mypia"|
|1990||Built the Minamiyoshida factory|
|1992||Opened the Tohoku Sales Office|
|1994||Changed the company's name to ATEX CO., LTD.|
|1995||Started to develop and produce the Spreader "Makitaro"|
|1997||Started to develop and produce the Lawn Mower "Tasukaru"|
|1998||Opened the Kyushu Sales Office / Certified in ISO 9001|
|2001||Certified in ISO 14001|
|2003||Opened the Service Parts Center|
|2005||Started to develop and produce the Ride-on Brush Cutter "Kariba-O"|
|2007||Established the Shikoku Machinery Co., Ltd. in China
Opened the Chubu Sales Office
|2009||Certified in JIS(Japanese Industrial Standard) for Electric Scooter|
|2012||Established the Logistics Center|
|2014||The 80th Anniversary since our company founding|
|2016||Completely re-modeled the Electric scooter "Mypia"|
|2018||Completely re-modeled the Ride-on Brush Cutter "Kariba-O"|
|2019||Started to develop and produce the Hybrid Remote Controlled Brush Cutter "Kamigari"|
【Head Office / Chu-Shikoku branch】
Address : 1-2-5, Kinuyama, Matsuyama-shi, Ehime, Japan
Postal Code : 791-8524
Phone : +81 89 924 7161 (Head Office) / Fax : +81 89 925 0771
Access : by car, 20 minutes from Matsuyama airport
Postal Code : 025-0301
Phone : +81 198 29 6322
Fax : +81 198 29 6323
Postal Code : 306-0313
Phone : +81 280 84 4231
Fax : +81 280 84 4233
Postal Code : 503-0931
Phone : +81 584 89 8141
Fax : +81 584 89 8155
Postal Code : 869-1102
Phone : +81 96 292 3076
Fax : +81 96 292 3423
Postal Code : 799-2655
Phone : +81 89 979 5910
Fax : +81 89 979 5950
【Jiangyin Siguo Machinery Co., Ltd.】
※Jiangyin Siguo Machinery Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of agricultural mahinery and agricultural parts.
No.8 Yuexiang Road Yuechengzhen Jiangyin City Jiangsu
Phone / Fax : +86 510 86592215